ProRace compound brake pads from PBS brakes have been specifically developed for Motorsport use. The pads are made from a Ceramic graphite material that gives excellent pedal feel and control with a high initial bite.
- 0-800 degrees working temperature for fade free braking
- High friction levels (0,36 to 0.58mu) provide incredible stopping power
- Suitable for a range of Motorsport disciplines and track day use
- Requires light bedding in only
- Long pad life and kind to discs
PBS ProRace brake pads have been developed by racers for racers and have been successfully used in many MSA and European championships. The pad material is bonded to the backplate using NUCAP NRS. This system utilises hundreds of steel hooks which creates a permanent mechanical bond to the friction material eliminating the risk of pad separation. During manufacture the pads are subjected to a heat curing process which removes unwanted gasses. This process eliminates the necessity for a lengthy bedding in process.
Performance Brake Solutions (PBS) ProRace brake pads are designed for competition / off road use, and as such are not approved for use on the road.